Atomos just announced a totally new line of monitor-recorders.
With a 1000nit display, including dynamic zone backlight technology for 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio and 180 degree viewing, Neon gives you and your crew a crystal clear view of whatever’s in frame – so you can review footage in stunning clarity and lock down your shots with total confidence.
With the built-in 4Kp60/HDp240 Apple ProRes RAW recorder capturing each take, Neon enables quick review and real-time playout with Dolby Vision to reality test content on domestic TVs.
Up your production game with the Atomos App.
Control Neon using the Atomos App. You can perform essential on-set checks in real-time using your smartphone or our remote control, including focus, exposure, zoom, waveform, RGB, vector scope and more.
And for those shoots that require more than one Neon, you can sync multiple Neons together via the App. At the end of filming, take each Neon’s SSD with the captured footage and meta-data, and import into your non-linear editing suite ready to go.
Neon’s key features.
- Ecosystem of four monitor sizes: 17″, 24″, 31″ and 55″.
- 4K HDR 1000nit display (2K on 17″).
- Up to 512 zone LED backlights for 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Real-time record ProRes Raw 4Kp60; Playout to Dolby Vision.
- Sync 1000+ Neons for frame-accurate recording from any source.
- App-controlled playback and preview tools.